Saturday 16 July 2011

Wow! I'm sorry it's been so long since I have posted anything!
My poor poor laptop has become infected with a various number of viruses and I haven't got round to having it fixed or getting a new one!
Luckily I am borrowing my brothers iPhone for a little update to remind you I haven't forgotten about my lovely followers!
I haven't been too productive as of late due to family circumstances and I've been struck down with some feverish infection or something, although I fail to believe it's a fever due to feeling like this on more than one occassion! :( but with some blood tests coming up, I hope they can get to the bottom of it!

I have done a few card designs, aiming for a more commercial approach. I will have to upload these in a new post as imagery is on my phone.
Other than that I have been travelling around and againing inspiration from antiques fairs, vintage shops and charity shops as per usual. Hoping to do some drawing this afternoon from the comfort of my bed.
Hope all is well with everyone and I hope to be back soon with a computer!x

No comments: