Tuesday 9 April 2013

All that Sparkles!

I first came across Beauxoxo when I went to the clothes show in Birmingham last December. I was instantly drawn to her paper rose hair garlands and glittery hair bows. I think this is where my affair with hair accessories really began. 

I started my collection with a green glitter hair bow (ready for the festive season!) and a black and orange hair garland. 

And now I am most definitely hooked! Every payday or just whenever I know I have a few pennies to spare, I head over to the website and usually treat myself to a sparkly glitter bow! 

My aim...to own them all! Haha...no really it is!
My collection so far is 7 glittery bows...

from top to bottom; Gunmetal Grey, Allsorts Rainbow, Peacock, Ruby Red Slippers, Hot Pink Fuchsia, Emerald Green and Aqua Blue. 


Hot Pink Fuchsia in my updo. 

Ruby Red Slippers rocking my messy bun.

I just love love LOVE them. 

The talented lady behind Beauxoxo goes by the name Georgie. She's ever so sweet, with my last order I got a free fabric bow...


& chocolates...I can't photo those cause I consumed them shortly after opening my parcel :) 

Georgie doesn't just do hair bows and garlands, she has a whole range of other hair accessories, which I recommend you go and check out on her website here, from hair bands, butterflies, bows, floral crowns, knitted headbands, head scarves & hair jewellery...and more, theres bound to be something waiting for you! 

I also have a butterfly hair clip... and once again there was a freebie thrown in, a mini butterfly clip! 

Even the box is pretty and pink! 

Other ways to find Beauxoxo...

Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Shop on Etsy
Follow her Blog
And visit the website!


I'm probably going to go buy myself a birthday bow treat now. 

Loves, sparkles and glitter! 
xxxx

No comments: