Friday 18 June 2010

Gypsy Photoshoot

I wanted to show my tea towels in the original place of research, where all my inspirations and stories had come from and to show the idea behind my work. A nice sunny afternoon I made my way to where the gypsies had homed themselves in my home town, Redditch. 
We chatted, I showed them my tea towels and explained how they were made and told them about my ideas for the photo shoot, they loved the idea of it and told me to go ahead and do what I needed to do. 
I got some pretty cool photos, some which up in my degree show. 


So...here they are



















































































































As a thanks to them, I am currently making Pete & Rach a couple of tea towels I know they like. :-)

No comments: