Friday 18 June 2010

It's been a while!

I know its been a while since I last updated here, but I have been extremely busy with creating work for my degree show.. I promise I'll get some more imagery up very soon.


My degree show at Leeds College of Art welcomes the public, tomorrow (Saturday 19th June) at 10am-5pm and will be open Monday 21st - Thursday 24th June 2010.


And I will be exhibiting at New Designers in London at the Business Design Centre from 1st July - 4th July 2010. 
For tickets, there is a promotional code to save 40% off ticket prices, see below for details.



BOOK ONLINE NOW AND SAVE MONEY
www.newdesigners.com/booktickets alternatively call 08448 480 136

To take advantage of this offer make sure you quote discount code ND02 when booking.  Discount only available only until 21st June!

Hope to see you there! 




No comments: