Tuesday 21 August 2012

OH! I'm still here!

 Hello,


I am still live & kicking. Sorry I haven't updated in like a year! I have had computer issues, then I took time out from laptop technology for a good while as I was sick of it being so slow, then I thought it didn't work but little did I know, it did! And I had just neglected it! Silly me. I have a page on Facebook called Little Ginger* that I would love you followers to like & show some love on if you haven't already & there will be a jewellery giveaway at 100 likes! Not far off :)

CLICK HERE to be directed to my Facebook page.



I have jewellery treats on there, so go on, take a peek, maybe you might find something you like :)

As for the design front, I haven't really put pen to paper and drawn in a while, this is where I feel mad at myself for not doodling! I miss uni and having motivation everyday, I feel like I need a kick up the backside!!

I have been creative in other ways, jewellery making, I have recently discovered shrink plastic jewellery making, so I have been doing a few hand drawn aztec print charms, which I liked so much I made myself some earrings and a matching necklace *smiles.*

I've done a few craft fairs this year too, hopefully will have a lot more on the run up to Christmas. My most recent one was Saturday at Morton Stanley Festival, (my local park) there was music, ice cream, various acts such as an african circus or something or other, demonstrations, a craft tent (which I was in) and lots of charity tents. Unfortunatly I didn't do to well, but hey ho, if you don't put yourself out there, you will never know what could happen or who you may meet. Luckily I had support from some of my friends who came down, made a few purchases and Naomi brought a little picnic down for us, chocolate eclairs, yum! Anyhow even though I did pretty pants at that craft stall, I had a much better day at The Old Needle Works in Redditch in July 2012, I made a pretty nifty profit and treated myself to a vintage shirt to celebrate! :-)



I know I should probably stop babbling on and post some photographs for you little munchkins now!



No comments: