Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday Nights & Rodger the Prawn.

Good evening lovelies,

I am still struggling to get photos uploaded! The samsung tablet doesn't seem to support uploads on this website and my laptop has seen better days, I think its time I got a new one really, it'll be almost 7 years old this year. Time I got a mac I think! 

On a brighter note, I am off to the spring fair on monday/tuesday for a nose and meet my friend helen for food. Also a fellow graduate, matt plowright has his first solo exhibition in nottingham starting next week, so would be great if any of you guys/gals could go show your support, check it out or tell friends in the area. I believe it starts tuesday/wednesday and goes on til about march/april time. 
Location: Duncan Macmillan House, Porchester Road, Nottingham, NG3 6AA. 
Come and see Rodger the Prawn!!!

Time for steak and chips! 
xoxo

No comments: